we would like to call attention to the current vaccination offers. To make more in-person courses and events in the coming semester possible, at least 85% of all students needs to be vaccinated. As of now (27.07.), only about 49% of people aged between 18 and 59 are vaccinated.
A first immunization against COVID-19 is currently possible:
- At the vaccination center Dortmund
- Currently, an appointment is not neccessary, but booking is still possible at https://impfterminservice-kvwl.service-now.com/vaccinate_me
- Address: Warsteiner Music Hall, Phoenixplatz 4, 44263 Dortmund
☎️ 0231 50-16020(available Mon - Thu 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 8 am - 1 pm) or email@example.com.
- At all other vaccination centers in NRW, for more information call
☎️ 116117or visit https://116117.de
- At (family) doctors, portals such as Doctolib can be used to book appointments - or you just give your doctor a call.
Don’t forget to bring:
- Your government-issued ID card
- A medical face covering
- Your health insurance card (if available)
- Your vaccination pass (if available)
You can find more information at https://www.dortmund.de/de/leben_in_dortmund/gesundheit/informationen_zum_coronavirus/coronavirus_impfung/index.html (in German).
Please also inform your friends about these offerings. If you have any questions or need help, you can reach us (the student council) at firstname.lastname@example.org or the university’s international office at email@example.com. Please note that we cannot give medical advice.
Best regards, your student council for computer science